The French Shadow E-sport The French Shadow E-sport Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
Facebook App For Ios 421 Ipod

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The French Shadow E-sport Index du Forum -> ¤¤¤The French Shadow E-sport¤¤¤ -> ¤REGLEMENT A RESPECTER¤
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
caectam

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App For Ios 421 Ipod Répondre en citant

Facebook App For Ios 4.2.1 Ipod
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

You can also hide your Facebook messages by chatting through Vault 79 votes13K downloadsPROS: Makes it easy to hide photos and videos, Save photos directly to vault through camera app, Some neat stealth features in premium versionCONS: Can't save contacts, messages or other types of contentPerfect365 4.0.60LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphone Perfect365 - Retouch your pics with this face makeup editor, beauty enhancer and fashion artist and make yourself look great. Web Design and Development. Distributed Computing. Sid Meier's Pirates! for iPad Games 2015 4.99 . Site News. iOS 5 and earlier. Mac Community. DEAD TRIGGER Games 2015 . iPhone. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks. iOS 7. Funfair Ride Simulator 2 Games 2015 1.99 . Tamara Comolli HD Lifestyle 2014 . You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly. Whited00r 7 Introduction - What's new and how to use Whited00r Aldin Senior Member Posts: 32 Country: Whited00r 6 User Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows Re: Facebook Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 06:53:02 AM Quote from: bcooperizcool on March 16, 2013, 01:41:28 AMDo you know the specific versions that were compatible? This helps us/you find the last compatible version, rather than just a random version I've installed 4.0, but it doesnt have timeline, and other crap lol xDI think 5.0 will work fine, but I cant find ipa to download Logged Cristiano Ronaldo Rashid Senior Member Posts: 60 Country: Whited00r iPod iPhone User Device: iPhone 2G Re: Facebook and facebook messenger for 4.2.1 Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 10:15:04 AM I'd use the Facebook app version in AppTimeMachine (v4.0),And I am using Facebook Messenger v1.5, it's the fastest one for 4.2.1, but the latest one for iOS 4.2.1 is Facebook Messenger v1.9, it contains smileys, but it's very laggy on older devices. Advertisement. Whited00r Forum Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G Apps Compatible with iOS 3.1, 3.1.3, 4.1 & 4.2.1 [Solved] Facebook and Facebook messenger for iOS 4.2.1 . All rights reserved.. Show more . Logged Cristiano Ronaldo Bruan Feature Developer Administrator SuperHero Member Posts: 13082 Country: Methuselah Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Linux Re: Facebook Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 01:41:28 AM Do you know the specific versions that were compatible? This helps us/you find the last compatible version, rather than just a random version Logged Whited00r 7 FAQ/Bugs and Troubleshooting READ BEFORE POSTING. The Apple Buyer 69,143 views 4:10 facebook application on iphone 3g 4.2.1 ios - Duration: 1:00. It is a simple simple app that has a lot of creative potential because of its plentiful character 814 votes17K downloadsPROS: Lots of customization, Easy to use, Upload to many social networksCONS: Single use appSongify 2.2.0LicenseFull Version Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneMake your own pop hits in a flash Songify is a fun, free iOS app that lets you create your very own pop songs you simply speak a few words into the app and it will auto-tune your voice and 68 votes11K downloadsPROS: Original idea, Producing songs is effortless, Choice of beats, Lots of ways to share your songCONS: Songs often end too abruptlyBBC News 2.1.4LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneThe latest news from the BBC delivered to your iPhone The official BBC News iPhone app delivers the latest stories from around the the World directly to your iPhone. macOS Sierra (10.12). If you continue browsing, you are considered to have accepted such use. OS X Yosemite (10.10). Download facebook ios 4.2.1 for iphone (786 programs) License: All All Free Platform: iPhone iPhone Android Windows Phone BlackBerry Windows Mac Web Apps AdvertisementAdvertisementThe Test: Fun for Friends! 1.4.3LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneHow well do your friends know you? The Test: Fun for Friends! is a light-hearted game in which you and your friends friendship test The idea of The Test is that you are given questions to answer -No votes yet3K downloadsPROS: Fun concept, Simple to play, Chat feature, Good way to meet new peopleCONS: Questions repeat too much, Lots of waiting around needed, Just two questions per roundOnline Video 1.2LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneWatch Your Favourite Music Video Wherever & Whenever You Want. Archives of Old Posts. The app brings together up-to-the minute reports 74 votes5K downloadsPROS: Excellent content, Well designed user interface, Live radio feature, Lots of audio and video contentCONS: Can't view articles at full screen, A few bugsEmoji 4.3LicenseFull Version Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneEnable the Emoji keyboard and type with emoticons. Hocine Abbou 22,902 views 10:46 Best Apps Compatible with iOS 4.2.1 - Duration: 5:03. Advertisement. Heck that is why I joined the WD team a couple of months ago because I could not believe how fast my 3G could really be and as I wanted to help the project and I don't not how to code at all, I ended up working in the WD forum instead. macOS. Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop Loading. Apple, Inc and Tech Industry 5a02188284
download facebook for 5530blackberry facebook app stuck on updatingtutorial hack facebook xcomment telecharger un appel video sur facebookwho sees my facebook likeswordpress facebook post pluginonline facebook password viewgames that give you facebook credits 2013can 39;t get facebook app to work on iphonehow to view passwords on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The French Shadow E-sport Index du Forum -> ¤¤¤The French Shadow E-sport¤¤¤ -> ¤REGLEMENT A RESPECTER¤ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation